Pre-order Terms and Conditions
The Company Zebra, a French Simplified Joint Stock company with a capital of 584.982,00 euros, whose registered office is at 1 rue François 1er, registered at the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) in Paris, France under no. 877 821 116 , which company produces and commercializes the “Angell” e-bike
The Client, any physical or legal person who has pre-ordered an Angell e-bike
It is thus agreed as follows
- The Client, by completing the online pre-order form on the website www.angell.bike and by paying the pre-order fee, is entitled to be placed on the waiting list for the order of an Angell e-bike which should be available for shipping in Spring 2020.
- The Client can cancel his pre-order at any time, either by logging in to his personal account on the website , or by contacting [email protected] – The Company will refund the Client within ten days upon reception of the cancellation .
- The Company is in no way obliged to sell an e-bike to the Client under the present Terms and Conditions of Pre-order. When the Angell e-bike becomes available, and in the case that the Client did not cancel his pre-order, the Company will reach to the Client to offer a final sales agreement. This sales agreement will be agreed upon under subsequent Sales Terms and Conditions.
- In the case the Client agrees to the Sales agreement, the pre-order fee will be offset against the final purchase price of the e-bike.
- The Client acknowledges that his pre-order confirmation and payment are personal , and can not be assigned or transferred without the prior consent of the Company.
- These Terms and Conditions of Pre-order are governed by French Law.